I would like to commend Carol on her culinary accomplishments yesterday. The meal literally “transported” us to the South of France and this part of the world is so special to me! For those of you who don’t know this, cassoulet is a very time consuming dish to prepare and features lamb, pork, bacon, duck, sausage and beans. It is typical meal from the South of France/Southwestern France. Our table was perfectly decorated with Provencal colors of blue, lavender and yellow. I am so grateful to be sent back to Provence, which I love so dearly. For those of you who finished reading “Hotel Pastis,”, I would like to be in the next chapter of the story and take over Hotel Pastis, I just wonder if Peter Mayle would agree to that! Perhaps he can write in all the cyclists as well for a new caper.
February 20, 2013 | 1 Comment
Tags: agneau, Aix en Provence, and beans- provencal!, bacon, branches de celeri, branches de thym, Cassoulet, Cassoulet with lamb, confit de canard, Duck Confit, gousses d'ail, haricots blancs, Herbes de Provence, Hotel Pastis, huile d'olive, La Provence, lardons, Lourmarin, oignion, Peter Mayle, porc, pork, Puyricard, saucisses, sel et poivre, Southwestern France, vin blanc, white navy beans
Categories: Favorite Culinary Experiences Los Angeles
- Pitcher & Powell Join up to Create Pitcher & Powell International Culinary and Cultural Adventures / Pitcher & Powell Rejoignez jusqu’à Créer Pitcher & Powell Culinaire International et Cultural Adventures March 21, 2016
- To view my food styling examples, visit www.cheftasha.com / Pour voir mes exemples de style alimentaires , visitez www.cheftasha.com! August 9, 2015
- “Perfectly Provence”covers our upcoming food styling / photography workshop / Perfectly Provence ” couvre notre prochain atelier stylisme culinaire / la photographie !! June 5, 2015
- Food Styling/Photography Course in the South of France – April 12-15, 2016 / Cours de stylisme culinaire / Photographie dans le Sud de la France – Avril 12-15 , 2016 May 28, 2015
- Danish-style ingredient shot at Christina Peters/Denise Vivaldo’s Food Styling/Photography workshop in MDR, CA /Ingrédient danoise style tiré sur Christina Peters / Denise Vivaldo ‘ atelier Stylisme culinaire / Photographie en MDR, Californie May 19, 2015
- 15,395 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.